1011 Beach Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V6E 1T8 Canada
- Demonstrate excellent sales/leasing skills, continuously seeking to minimize vacancy and achieve leasing targets,
- Conduct viewings for prospective tenants, processing residential rental applications, executing and administering residential tenancy agreements, facilitating a smooth move-in/out process, and building a positive rapport with all tenants.
- Conducting periodic residential suite inspections as needed with proper notice
- Coordinating with maintenance for any tenant service requests and follow up with tenants to ensure the satisfaction of service
- Ensuring residential tenants are abiding by the terms of their lease agreement
- Follow up with payment delinquencies and if necessary, file court papers to seek eviction as required
- Provide support for all aspects of day-to-day activities for all buildings
- Liaise with tenants and accounting regarding accounts receivable matters.
- Complete all administrative functions relating to property management.
- Maintain and update tenant information, including phone numbers, emails and contact names.
- Assist and provide support as needed to the Senior Property Manager.
- Other duties as required
- A strong work ethic
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative/Leasing or Property Management role
- Thorough knowledge of the Residential Tenancy Act
- A professional demeanor with strong communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new products and programs
- Accounting experience consider an asset
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent time management and computer skills
- Have to be available for emergency coverage
Please use our online employment form to apply.